An app for Android phones is now available. Click or scan the image above to install via Google Play.
A book, written by Keith Stevens and Peter Whittaker, about trigpointing walks in the Peaks.
A book, written by Keith Stevens, about trigpointing walks in the Dales.
An e-book, written by John Davies, about the Primary Re-triangulation in Wales.
A book, written by a long standing T:UK member, about trigpoint walks in the Peak District.
TP4158 - Kemphill
15th May 2013 15:45 by Sandman
25th Mar 2013 11:45 by MickandKim
Roadsideish in hedge
29th Jul 2011 13:24 by coinea
Sited between two large muckheaps.
17th Apr 2011 14:38 by Beano
Was here looking for Geocache which was archieved the same day !!
13th Apr 2011 18:30 by Wubbleyew
Strolled along from Couper Angus to find this one; earlier had been looking for any signs of the former railway station with limited success. Also visited the remains of Couper Angus abbey.
29th Jul 2010 17:50 by Border Peat
edge of carrot field did\"nt see bugs bunny S7131©Border Peat
6th Jun 2010 18:04 by Bridgeman
Just off country lane with easy access but it was unfortuantely pouring with rain so it was a quick dash from the car.
15th Sep 2009 16:22 by Clochandighter
Revisit. Pillar in good condition. Spider retains OS centre cap with deep indented letters. Flush bracket faces 52° NE. Vented through SW sight hole. View through trees to Kings Seat. Photographed 15/09/2009, GRP.
22nd Jun 2008 22:12 by Rhayader_wanderer
inside field parking in gap into field
23rd Mar 2007 08:20 by snaik
Nice easy trig to find, on way north.
17th Jan 2006 14:15 by stuamn
25th Mar 2005 12:00 by peregrinus
vgc, metal cap deep letters, by fence 50m NW of road, edge of arable field, OK view
Montaged by JWR ©peregrinus
23rd Dec 2004 19:17 by fasgadh
In a row of mature oaks, next to a recently ploughed field. Intact and in good condition.
14th May 2004 12:00 by iainmac
15th Aug 1995 10:59 by Clochandighter
First visit. To record FB number. HISTORY: Pillar completed 20th September 1952 costing £7.17s.11d. Computed as tertiary triangulation station NO46/T7 in 1956. Last levelled with height value verified during 1976. Final maintainence by the OS, October 1981.